Recommendation? Game recommendations

FOG2

Gold Member
I am looking for game recommendations ,that I can play on my phone, I prefer single player offline games. Where I use a vehicle and a selection of weapons.
In the past I have enjoyed Tank Recon 3d on my phone and Mech Commander and Recoil on P.C.
I can't seem to find any games that looks like I would enjoy.
Sooooooooo, Does anyone have any recommendations? ?

Last edited:
Buy a puzzle for $20:p (no I don’t know about phone games, sorry.)

I've never had a cellphone, but here's my fave oldie goldies on PC;
Severance Blade of Darkness
1.jpg

[video]

Illusion Softworks Mafia
[video]

Hidden & Dangerous 2
[video]

Last edited:
Im surprised how small the selection is for games I think I would like.
The hunt continues.

Sokoban_ani.gif

Sokoban (倉庫番, warehouse keeper) was created by Hiroyuki Imabayashi in 1981, and published by Thinking Rabbit in 1982 for the PC-8800 series of 8-bit home computers sold by NEC in Japan. It is a sliding puzzle game in which you push the pieces but cannot pull them. It is interesting to artificial intelligence researchers and it has a following today.

Sokoban is difficult not only due to its branching factor (which is comparable to chess), but also its enormous search tree depth; some levels can be extended indefinitely, with each iteration requiring an exponentially growing number of moves and pushes. The more complex Sokoban levels are out of reach even for the best automated solvers.

Try it online, there are many pages:

http://www.game-sokoban.com/

https://sokoban.info/

There are free Sokoban games for iOS, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, you name it. Don't pay for one.

Just noticed you want a 1st person shooter. Sorry! I wanted this and guess what, there's no such thing.

LegitimateYellowCaecilian-small.gif

Last edited:
I used to play Hill Climb on my phone. And Angry Birds on Facebook, before I got banned from facebook. I always liked that Black Ops game on playstation, specifically the Nuke Town area where you play against other people via the internet. I really enjoyed that because you could get in a building and booby trap the whole thing so nobody could sneak up on you and get in a window with an M60 and a sniper rifle and work out my life frustrations on imaginary bad guys.

I've been looking hard at Battletech, seems it's very close to my kinda game. But maybe a lil slow as far as action.
Also I would need to buy a computer.
Not sure what it would cost to buy one compatible to that kinda game tho.
I wouldn't mind spending up to $300.00 but dunno if that would buy a laptop that would do the job.
I know nothing about computers so that makes it difficult to know. Maybe Best Buy could give me some info on it??

Hmmm not too sure for phone games particularly when you ask for offline play. I know some which have a single player campaign mode but most if not all still have an optional online component. For myself on the phone I seem to prefer puzzle games, rpg games, and I do have 1 fighting game.

Some games I have or have played on iOS: Dragon Ball Legends, South Park Phone Destroyer, Pokemon Go, Words w/ Friends, & Civilization Revolution

I know there are some classic games from consoles as recent as the PS1 that were fully ported to mobile platforms. I still mostly play on PC & console and for PC I buy most of my games from GoG, Good Old Games, where you can buy DRM free PC games of the past.

I re-installed Plants vs zombies to my phone. I've played it countless times on various platforms. It never goes old for me!
Not exactly what you are looking for but could work.

I bought Crash Dive from the recommendation earlier. I'm enjoying it.

Back