• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Game Warden Extravaganza!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy boys! Been a while since I sold anything. But I got no takers last year on my whole GW collection. Time to part them out. Bad pix below. Sorry. They are in the same condition they were sent to me in a decade ago. It took over a year to collect them all and put them up in a glass case for display.

There are 8 "Production" Wardens and 6 "Custom" Wardens. Towards the end, Jerry was making some pretty interesting "production" Wardens. You can do a search on the forum for the list.

Anyhow, here is the list:

Production Wardens, $275 each:
Sold Satin SMOG Warden (It's a Military over-run with tan-camo micarta)

Sold Tiger Micarta Warden (with a coat of something to make the scales shiny)

Blue/Black G10 FAT Warden (.22")

Red/Black G10 FAT Warden (.22")

Orange/Black G10 FAT Warden (.22")

SPF Smooth Tan Micarta FAT Warden (.27")

RARE Production Wardens - the rarest of the rare. You won't find them this cheap anywhere.

Sold SNAKESKIN Warden. The original LE. $325
SPF GREEN LINEN Warden - the RAREST warden $325

Finally, we have the Custom Wardens. Most from Blade 2006/07, IIRC. The species of wood has long since left my head 10 years ago. Cut a guy a break.

Custom Wardens - $325 each

Sold BAD Warden - Bone Inlay Warden (Possibly the rarest of the Customs. You never see these!)

Sold Hand Shaped burl wood with round pins and recurved blade Warden

Giraffe Bone fat handled regular-width Warden

Exotic wood, mosaic pin file-worked Warden

Sold EXTRA fat wood/G10 G-Rex Mosaic Pin Warden (.27"?)

Sold EXTRA Fat stabilized burl round fastener "Mrs. Cobalt" Warden (.27"?)

All Wardens are SATIN finish - I was never a Doublcut sorta guy.

TERMS
Payment by USMO or Paypal (no fee! And preferred!) Shipping included CONUS. Might ship INTL if I know you or you are well known and you pay all costs. WILL NOT LIE ON CUSTOMS FORMS FOR YOU.

PM's are best. First come, first served.

IMG_4141.jpgIMG_4140.jpgIMG_4139.jpgIMG_4138.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take the snakeskin warden

I'll take this one too. "Hand Shaped burl wood with round pins and recurved blade Warden"

Last edited:
I'll take below if available, PM to follow.

EXTRA Fat stabilized burl round fastener "Mrs. Cobalt" Warden (.27"?)

PM's are full, sent email.

Dennis I'll go ahead and take the tiger warden sorry for the indecisiveness [emoji6]

Funds sent

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back