Ganga Ram Special

Im hunting a type 56 stock and spiker fsp so i can convert it to preban. I hate the bushhole stock but since i traded a cheap century a c39v1 for it im pretty happy. Ive got several ar15s and a couple FALs too but the ak just calls to me for some reason.
Ditto on the guns and probably not good broadcasting. Go on Gunbroker, and when I searched MAK90, in the listing there were the complete front sight assembly that had the underfolder spike bayonet for roughly $250. I’ll have to research the type 56 stock. But probably type that in on Gunbroker as well and maybe you will locate the stock too!

Well once I get a few things taken care of, I may have to contact Yangdu about having a big ol AK made.
I have no real need for it, but I figure I should get one while I still have the arm to swing it:D

Well once I get a few things taken care of, I may have to contact Yangdu about having a big ol AK made.
I have no real need for it, but I figure I should get one while I still have the arm to swing it:D[/QUOT
I just picked up a bnib 1994 mak90. Goes with my saiga ak, wasr 10, and polish underfolder well. I have issues.
Jim Fuller says the MAK90 is a true mil spec gun. I totally agree owning them for approximately 20 years. You did good with that purchase. Mine cost me in the early 90’s $175-225.

Broke down and ordered this to get me by till i can find the correct furniture. A bud is giving me a tapco'd out wasr for some welding work so ill swap it to that when i find what i want
www.cdnnsports.com/ak47-stock-set-laminate-gray-timbersmith.html#.Xxj2FVMpDqs

Shame even steel cased ammo is hard to find and expensive now a days. Has put a damper on my shooting!
Classic Firearms has been getting in some lately. It still costs around $300 a case. I use to buy it for $75! That’s hard to swallow

I normally use ammoseek. It always seems like when ive got spare cash everywhere is sold out. I can get wolf for $300 a case locally. I looked at the ironwood stocks, they are super nice. I found a spiker front sight post last night with a surplus bayonet for $300 too!

I normally use ammoseek. It always seems like when ive got spare cash everywhere is sold out. I can get wolf for $300 a case locally. I looked at the ironwood stocks, they are super nice. I found a spiker front sight post last night with a surplus bayonet for $300 too!
Just trying to help, I’ve been doing this for years but it looks like you’re already on top of things.
Post a photo if you get the spiker! I’ve seen a few really nice conversations!

Hey, i appreciate it! I will for sure. I just have to justify it to myself right now. Converting it would be the same as about 2k rounds. It is a election year, who knows whats coming up in new laws.

Hey, i appreciate it! I will for sure. I just have to justify it to myself right now. Converting it would be the same as about 2k rounds. It is a election year, who knows whats coming up in new laws.
Exactly! Buying more myself!
God Bless America!!

Dayum Forsaken! Thats an awesome piece! Lets go squirrel hunting! We wont even have to clean them! They will be field dressed already!

Got my grey furniture in. Its ok. It will get me by till i i find sone preban stuff!
For which gun? The milled MAK?
Edit: I went back and found it. For the Wasr. Should look pretty cool.
I gave my son a stamped MAK90 and put some Kvar Bulgaria black furniture on it. Also threaded the barrel and put a AK74 muzzle brake on it. Looks nice from a thumbhole stock that was on it!

Last edited:
The gray is on the mak90 for now. Waiting for a preban set then ill switch it to the wasr. Mak90 feels much better without the thumbhole stock. I missed out on a preban spiker fsp and bayonet for $200 the other night, bummed about that. Ill get some pics up in a bit

Jim Fuller with Rifle Dynamics said buy a Chinese MAK90 because they are a true mil spec gun!
Great grab Forsaken

Back