• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Garcia Mini Harrow

100% unused Mini Harrow with Butterscotch micarta scales/ blue g10 liners and machine rubbed satin blade. A very cool mosaic pin and micarta bead finish off the knife nicely. Handmade leather jou fuu inside the pocket sheath. Priced to move at $315 including shipping and PayPal goods and services CONUS. I reserve the right to not sell to people with very limited positive feedback. Thanks for looking!

Pics:
http://imgur.com/a/awbvoDW

I have too many watches as it is. The only ones I wear are my 2 oris Aquis raised reliefs. Would possibly trade for a knife. My interests in knives are all over...would be more of an "I like that one" rather than a specific maker etc although I am looking for a hinderer xm18 gen 6

Well. I have a lnib spyderco mule team #8 super blue if your into that line and dont have the #8.

Last edited:
Or a recent acquisition I got is a beautiful slicer in Hawaiian koa scales over "spicy white" blade steel. Apparently chemically identical to the coveted hitachi white from japan. Has beautiful hamon on blade that lines up with a dark grain line in handle.
I would consider letting it go if you have interest. http://imgur.com/gallery/MFhdbbD

Sweet looking blade! Unfortunately I have not had any luck with wood scales living in AZ. I have had so many knife crack and split due to the heat and low humidity

Sweet looking blade! Unfortunately I have not had any luck with wood scales living in AZ. I have had so many knife crack and split due to the heat and low humidity
I understand completely. I'm in a town called Trona in the searles valley ca. Near death valley. I plan to primarily use it in the house for food prep or the occasional camping trip. This is just a beauty to have and hold, I do plan to use but not hard..

Back