• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Gareth Bull Shamwari 3.5 inch Mokuti OTS-Price Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had this one up for sale but the deal fell through so it's back up again. Gareth Bull Shamwari 3.5 inch with Mokuti over travel stop. Orange peeled ti. Blue anodized stand-off. This Shamwari is the 4th generation as has the following updates: Hidden clip screws, chamfered front and butt of knife, clip is chamfered into the butt of the knife. I was checking to make sure all of the screws were tightened down and the torx bit slipped so there is a scratch on the show side of the knife (check the pics)...it's not a deep scratch at all and only shows at certain angles. Solid lock up, no blade play. Comes with pivot tool which works to adjust the pivot but sadly one of the "nubs" is bent to the tool does not sit flush to the pivot. I paid $600 new and looking to get $SOLDnet to me ...PayPal preferred, No Trades at this time, CONUS only. Any questions, shoot me a message. Thanks for looking.

Again, Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back