Gareth Bull Shamwari

Hey all

Happened to win a lottery on Instagram to purchase a Shamwari the other day. Sent the money was told I'd be kept updated on shipping etc. Messaged him twice if it had shipped no response. I had read about his lack of communication so I'm not surprised I'm just wondering if anyone else has ordered a knife from him directly and what you experience was. Did he never provide a tracking number? Did it just show up one day? Did it arrive when he estimated it would? Hopefully I will get it Monday and can share some pictures

Thanks all

This probably belongs in the GBU, but anyways...

You sent money to someone who has a strong reputation as a dirtbag so good luck with whatever happens.

As you said it is best in GBU
? Have there been any problems since he moved to a drop type of sales? I know there were problems when he was selling to order, but a number of makers have had problems with that. That isn't an excuses for not taking care of the past problems, but may not affect the OP.
I personally have never dealt with the man -just interested in if there are still problems happening.
The knife is nice even if the person is flawed

Sorry what's the GBU?

I got an update this morning apparently he was waiting on a shipment of pouches to ship the knives in and they have not arrived yet said he was looking for an alternative. Well Wel how it goes.

Finally got my Sham in the mail today! Everything is flawless. Perfectly centered no blemishes etc.. Detent is strong.. hard to flip it without touching the lock bar and also tearing up my thumb on the sharp jimping. Hopefully something I can get used to, and yes I have a front flipper that I have no problem opening. Anyways here's some pics.
4XpdDiO.jpg

LKZrOKf.jpg

EQf6VDI.jpg

TD5TBJU.jpg

4WQOuYG.jpg

asPuoc5.jpg

Finally got my Sham in the mail today! Everything is flawless. Perfectly centered no blemishes etc.. Detent is strong.. hard to flip it without touching the lock bar and also tearing up my thumb on the sharp jimping. Hopefully something I can get used to, and yes I have a front flipper that I have no problem opening. Anyways here's some pics.
4XpdDiO.jpg

LKZrOKf.jpg

EQf6VDI.jpg

TD5TBJU.jpg

4WQOuYG.jpg

asPuoc5.jpg

Congrats! I've been waiting to snag one of those for a very long time!

Back