Garth Had Shoulder Surgery Last Monday. . . .

Jerry Busse

Garth is recovering from some heavy duty surgery on his right shoulder. He seems to be progressing fairly well. :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: Unfortunately, he is unable to start "Tequila Therapy" for another week.

If you have emails into him, please be patient. He's typing with one finger on his left hand as fast as he can. . . . Sorta looks like me when I type but he's probably still about three times faster!!!

Get well soon "G" :thumbsup::D

Let's Drink! :cool:

Jerry :D

Garth,
Here's to your speedy recovery. Hope your shoulder heals quickly and fully. Stay on top of your rehabilitation therapy. And hoping you get back in the saddle soon with the Tequila Curls.
Surfsidemel

Wishing you all the best for a good recovery Garth !!! I had surgery a few months ago on my nose and I have to tell you, washing the pain meds down with rum worked wonders for my mood.... :D :D

Take good care of yourself Garth! Go easy on the tequila, and especially easy on your shoulder.

Welcome to getting old buddy! Pretty soon you'll start getting AARP sht in the mail and then the Golden Buckeye applications shows up and then robo calls from knee and hip replacement doctors. Then there's the weddings and baby showers and "oh Daddy I need some money" which you won't refuse at first cause you a Sucka' LOL!!! .... Hey, If you can't one hand the Cabo *which I find embarrassing* LMK, I can swing by and top off your glass for ya but just evenings, someone from the shop will have to handle day duties till I get home. :D .... And isn't that AR ready to shoot yet? You know the one, that you won't be shooting anytime soon until you become ambidextrous like me :D ~ Take care man and best wishes to a speedy recovery! You gonna have about 6 thousand Gemini's need sharpening waiting on ya! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: .... Does laughing make it hurt? If it does? damn that sucks.....toughen up buttercup :p ~ Get well soon! You got two weeks and then back to the front!!!!

Wishing you all the best with recovery, Garth! May be whiskey spirits shine upon you for a speedy recovery towards being able to drink again!

Good luck brother, get that shoulder ready for deer season :thumbsup:

Garth:
All the best Brother, get well soon.

Take it from someone who has had shoulder work on each shoulder. DO YOUR PT, PERIOD. Slack off, back out, and you will suffer forever because of it. The shoulder that I ditched PT on still haunts me five years later. Not trying to be an ass, only scare you into doing your PT.

Good luck, shoulders suck! ;>P

Hope you heal up quick Garth, wishing you a quick and comfortable recovery :thumbsup:

Back