1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Gary Graley--One of the BEST!

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by James Falor, Feb 4, 2005.

1. Raj

Raj

Jan 22, 2003
    Gary,I did not know about, "the darker albeit cleaner side of you".Better make sure you have that deleted before letting your wife read this thread.
    It was Gary who introduced me to Jimmy Fikes's knives and to Win Heger on the forums.These 2 gentlemen have taught me a lot about knives and about friendship.Made 2 very good friends thru bladeforums,but lost lot of money in the process :) .

Gary W. Graley likes this.
  2. Win Heger

Win Heger Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 29, 2000
    Gary,

Whose this character Raj? Do we know him?

Win

3. agreatscot

agreatscot

Apr 19, 2004
    Gary did aterrific job on a couple sheaths for me. Kept in touch as to how it was going shipped real quick! :D :D

No shower pics only these EDC since December:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Gary W. Graley

Gary W. Graley “Imagination is more important than knowledge" Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 2, 1999
    Thanks Raj! and Win you know who that is ;)
    And Agreatscot, glad to hear you are putting those to use! I need to take some time and make a Swiss Army Tool sheath for myself, I had sold my combo sheath and knife a while back, missed it as soon as it left! duh! but I picked up an RS model and have been carrying it in the sheath provided, but they always seem to rip out after a while :(

Thanks a lot guys!
    G2

5. Raj

Raj

Jan 22, 2003
    Gary looks like Win is off his medication again :) .That sheath by Gary is really nice.Have one of Gary's sheath for the swiss army multi-tool.In fact that was the very first sheath I had ordered from Gary.Still going good and far, far, better than the one the multi-tool comes in.