• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Gary Graley--One of the BEST!

Gary,I did not know about, "the darker albeit cleaner side of you".Better make sure you have that deleted before letting your wife read this thread.
It was Gary who introduced me to Jimmy Fikes's knives and to Win Heger on the forums.These 2 gentlemen have taught me a lot about knives and about friendship.Made 2 very good friends thru bladeforums,but lost lot of money in the process :) .

Gary did aterrific job on a couple sheaths for me. Kept in touch as to how it was going shipped real quick! :D :D

No shower pics only these EDC since December:

P2080103.JPG

P2080106.JPG

Thanks Raj! and Win you know who that is ;)
And Agreatscot, glad to hear you are putting those to use! I need to take some time and make a Swiss Army Tool sheath for myself, I had sold my combo sheath and knife a while back, missed it as soon as it left! duh! but I picked up an RS model and have been carrying it in the sheath provided, but they always seem to rip out after a while :(

Thanks a lot guys!
G2

Gary looks like Win is off his medication again :) .That sheath by Gary is really nice.Have one of Gary's sheath for the swiss army multi-tool.In fact that was the very first sheath I had ordered from Gary.Still going good and far, far, better than the one the multi-tool comes in.

Back