Gauging CPK'ers interest in Sagewood Gear leather sheaths for the UF

Here are some pics of a Shiv sheath I made awhile ago. The Utility Fighter sheaths would be identical, just 2" shorter.

shiv1.jpg

shiv2.jpg

shiv3.jpg

Base cost would be $145. Optional add-ons are as follows-

Leg Tie Loop-$10
Dangler Belt Loop-$15
Firesteel Loop-$10

As of right now, I will just have the Randall sheath available for purchase. I'll have this on the site next week. Please note that we are on an 8 week wait on all made to order sheaths.

After I receive the knife blank I will make the decision on whether we can do the Scout sheath option.

Here are some pics of a Shiv sheath I made awhile ago. The Utility Fighter sheaths would be identical, just 2" shorter.

shiv1.jpg

shiv2.jpg

shiv3.jpg

Base cost would be $145. Optional add-ons are as follows-

Leg Tie Loop-$10
Dangler Belt Loop-$15
Firesteel Loop-$10

As of right now, I will just have the Randall sheath available for purchase. I'll have this on the site next week. Please note that we are on an 8 week wait on all made to order sheaths.

After I receive the knife blank I will make the decision on whether we can do the Scout sheath option.

Brian, thank you for posting this and more importantly for upgrading your membership level to the category which makes it all kosher to discuss your sheaths and direct business traffic to you from this subforum :thumbsup:

Count me in for at least 2 x Randall style sheath in black with the dangler loop :)

Any guess if the FK2 sheath will also work for the FK? The changes in the pattern seem fairly minor.

The FK might work in a FK2 sheath, but I do not have an FK2 sheath on hand at the moment to test it out, and it will be awhile until the next FK2 sheath order comes up on the workbench.

However, the FK2 will NOT work in a FK sheath. I have confirmed this with a sheath on my workbench right now.

Any guess if the FK2 sheath will also work for the FK? The changes in the pattern seem fairly minor.

No, I don't recommend. I have both FK and UFK (FK2). Although I have no SWG FK sheath, I currently have 2 x UFK sheaths done by SWG, one in vertical carry style and the other scout carry. For the best fit, get the sheath which is dedicated to each specific pattern.

Brian emailed me to say that he received a shipping notification from NinJo. So for those who are interested going the SWG route, looks like that the UF-SWG pattern will be happening :thumbsup:

Unc. Knucklehead will be in for 2, both in black leather Randall style.

Back