Gauging interest in a run of my sheaths (Diomedes Industries).

Diomedes Industries

Gold Member
Basic Member
I have talked with Dan off line and he is okay with my posting this in his forum.

I want to make a limited run on a semi regular basis of my sheaths - up to about 50 sheaths.

My Proposal:

I want to offer sheaths for the Bushcrafter and Bushmaster These will be made in Russet (A light brown) and Dark Brown - and will have an option of a removable dangler.

Bushcrafter Sheath in Dark Brown - Double Stitch - With Dangler:

KosterBushcraftPrototype002.jpg

KosterBushcraftPrototype006.jpg

KosterBushcraftPrototype003.jpg

KosterBushcraftPrototype005.jpg

Bushmaster in Dark Brown - Double Stitch - With Dangler:

SheathforBushmaster004.jpg

SheathforBushmaster002.jpg

SheathforBushmaster005.jpg

Prices:

Single Stitch pouch sheath: 85 dollars shipped and paypalled.
Double Stitch: Add 5 dollars.
Removable Dangler: Add 10 dollars.
Removable Dangler with Firesteel loop: Add 15 dollars.

PheonixSheathwithDangler3_zps5a55bf63.jpg

What I need from you:

Are you interested? If so, what model sheath would you want (Bushcrafter or Bushmaster)? What color? What options (Single stitch, Double Stitch, Dangler)?

I am not taking orders - I will simply make what the demand is - and put them up for sale here when they are done.

Thanks,

TF

Im in for Bushcrafter Sheath in Dark Brown - Double Stitch - With Removable Dangler with Firesteel loop

Got it Ivan - let me get a pattern together and put up some pics. I got your PM.

Post up if any other people are interested as well.

TF

Hi Talfuchre,

Nice work...I would be interested in a dark brown Bushcrafter, double stitch, including the dangler with the fire-steel loop.

Awesome - let me do a short run of five Bushcrafter sheaths in the next few weeks and put them up. If I have five committed people - they will get them - and any overrun I will put up here.

TF

I would like to get a bushcrafter sheath in light brown, double stitched, with removable dangler and firesteel loop.

Looking forward to this. the sheath i have for my bushcrafter is nowhere close to the quality of Tal's sheaths cant wait! this knife need's a sweet sheath :D:thumbup:

Hi Talfuchre,

I am anxious to get my hands on a new sheath for my Bushcraft knife. I own a blade with a beautiful black and white ebony handle that will look sharp in one of your dark brown sheaths. Let me know when you are ready to be paid.

I have also ordered one of Dan Koster's BushMaster Knives so at sometime in the near future I'll need one for that knife also.

Thank you,
Heavy Water

Heavy Water - I will make a run of 5 in the next week or so - we can talk color and options then. Sound good?

TF

Heavy Water and Ivan 51. I have sent you both PM's.

To anyone else - I have an extra 'single stitch' sheath cut and will make it up. If you want a FAST turnaround - PM me and take it while it is in the works.

TF

Hey Talfuchre,

I received your PM and I just sent a PM in reply. I'm not sure I know what I am doing on the PM messaging so let me know if you did not receive the message.

Regards,

Heavy Water

Interested in the dark with removable loop and firelight holder and double stiching for a Bushcraft.

I hope to grab the Ironwood bushcraft soon, or if not then I have one from Dan coming soonish.

PM me if you need more info and payment up front.

Thanks

I had to pull teeth to get TF to make sheaths for my Bushcrafter and Bushmaster a few years ago. You guys ought to jump on this deal before he changes his mind.

Thanks, Horny Toad...good advice. I placed my order with the gentleman and I am just waiting to hear back. How's about you...you ordering?

I'll order a dark one for the Bushcraft, Double Stitching, Removable Dangler with Firesteel loop. These are by far the best sheaths I've seen yet. I'll Paypal immediately when you give the word.

Thanks, Horny Toad...good advice. I placed my order with the gentleman and I am just waiting to hear back. How's about you...you ordering?

No mine are covered so to speak. Here are three of TF's sheaths. The first one early in his career and the last one is for my Bushmaster which is shown in his first post.

Back