• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Gavko Timascus Nurse, Karroll Knives Sheepsfoot flipper, and M.Shiffer 3" Oblivion

Hey Guys! Throwing up a few customs tonight to make room for some new ones! First Off is a Timascus Gavko Nurse: It has a timascus show side scale and pocket clip with green ano lock side, and a black Oxide treated blade by @RecalcitrantAmerican with a custom ano upgraded pivot. I recently acquired this from the original owner and never carried it or used it to cut anything, its on bearings and has one of the smoothest actions in m collection ($999).

Second is a Karroll Knives Sheepsfoot flipper on bearings, blade is in awesome condition with factor edge and the Karroll logo is still perfect looking and so is the action. Got the scales color match anodized a month ago and theirs a couple very light snail trails that come with this kind of grey ($749).

Lastly is this awesome custom M.Shiffer 3" Oblivion, I chose the materials and colors along with the blade shape idea and it came out badass. Two layer Carbon Fiber overlays with Marble CF and Purple Ano lock side and liners w? CF pocket clip and back spacer, Satin Blade and never carried or used just flipped ($599). Mainl looking for cash but Im always interested in Gavko/ Tuff Knives Customs and other rare hard to get custom knives etc, no production knives. Hit me up for action videos or serious questions and trades!

Timestamp and Pics: https://imgur.com/a/ZsD2Uil

Last edited:
Back