Gaw BK9 sheath

Let's see some BK9's in action! Enter one time and your comment number is your number. I'll announce winner this Friday the 22nd at around 12pm pacific time, that should give the winner enough time to send me there mail info and to get it out in the mail in time for Christmas "hopefully", I will use random number generator to pick winner. If you are outside the USA you'll be responsible for shipping fees. Sorry this GAW was supposed to done last week but the baby and shop time got in the way. Bk9 not included.PhotoGrid_1512585575760.jpg

Oh man, that's a nice sheath and even nicer giveaway! I'm in, but if I win, please give the sheath to The Warrior The Warrior .

IgoxQzW.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the chance on Very Generous GAW 710, that sure is a fine looken sheath ;) IMG_1699.JPG
Unfortunately I don't have anything to chop up at the moment and have been using other blades when I did :p

Last edited:
WOW.
That`s a fantastic sheath 710.
I`d be wrapped to be the lucky winner,and I would certainly be more than happy to pay the shipping fees.

Cheers from The Great Southern Land.:thumbsup:

Ooooooooo.That thing looks sweet!!! In please.Cut this xmas tree down for my MA think last week. 9's always a favorite as chops through stuff like butta. Would have taken a pic with 9 after it got put up but my family thinks I'm crazy enough without carrying a large bowie knife around the house.;) Though it's thanks to the shear chopping power of the 9 the tree arrived so think they woulda understood . :DThanks for the generous chance 710, Happy Holidays to you and the rest of the Beckerheads worldwide!

If this post gets picked please send to "The Warrior".

knvC0ii.jpg

bTkd4YA.jpg
Yi53ljx.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the generous chance Azwelke, Happy Holidays to you and the rest of the Beckerheads worldwide!
Better look again at whos doing the give away. :rolleyes:

Very generous of you 710. I'm in. My well loved BK9:

Back