""GAW"" July 4th & 5th

Thanks to all that have entered and I wanted you to know that I am sorry for it being so early in the morning or late at night ~~ depends on how you look at it -- but when I got off of here this afternoon I had some turning up soil to get done and my tractor decided to throw me off so to the Hospital I did go and when I left there my Arm started to bleed real bad again and was pumping blood again so I went to a rink a dink small Hospital in a small Town and left there around 2:00am or so and here I am ready to spit out a number.!**

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ""The Winner is #40 r redden"" ==== congrats.!^^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thank you all.! { need your name & address r redden -- email me please.! }

Damn Wolf-Man, glad you are still alive! Hope your recovery goes well. Congratulations to R. Redden (good guy). OH

Get well soon, wolf-man, and thanks for the fun!

Congrats to r redden. :thumbup:

Congrats, Randy; enjoy that new knife!! :thumbup::thumbup:
Thanks for the generous GAW, wolf-man!! :cool::cool:
Hope you heal up fast from your accident! :eek:
50-60 years ago, when my Grandpa saw me bleeding from some misadventure, he'd always say (in his Dutch accent), "Yah, you gotta be more careful!" (If we had the phrase back then, I would have replied, "DUH! Do you think??") :D

- GT

Last edited:
Thanks for the GAW WM! I hear those tractors can be real cantankerous. Mend quickly sir.
Congrats Randy, be careful with it. :)

Wow thanks Wolf-man. Mixed emotions here I am very happy to have won your great GAW but really hate to hear you got hurt. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Gary I had to smile at your post it reminded me of my Grandfather saying "Dad-Jim boy you need to pay attention"

I hope you have a quick recovery Wolfman.

And congrats R Redden

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Gary I had to smile at your post it reminded me of my Grandfather saying "Dad-Jim boy you need to pay attention"

:D:D The sad part, Randy, is I think I probably do the same thing to my adult daughter in my "golden years". I use a quote from back when she was a little girl reading all the Harry Potter books ("Constant vigilance!!"), but I'm really no different than my Grandpa! :eek:

- GT

I love USPS priority boxes in my mail box because the only thing I get in them are knives and today there were four of them. One of them was the Copperlock Wolf-man generously put up as a GAW and I so fortunately won.
Thank you so much again for this beautiful knife. Here it is.

1ykBXRY.jpg

Back