GAW just because

Thanks for the generous GAW, Gafishing; that scout knife is certainly a winner!! :thumbup::cool: (And I'm a procrastinator. :eek:)
Congrats, Harry!! Looking forward to seeing this fine prize on one of your cool display stands! :thumbup::cool:;)

- GT

I'm in. Don't think I have that style of can opener yet!
Thanks for the generosity

Just wanted to say like these knives and awesome of you to give this one away! Wish mine still had the stamp.;) Congrats to whoever wins! Out though as got one.

Last edited:
Hello sir.
you are the winning entry. congrats.
please send me a message with email so I can get the knife out to you.
thanks Andy.

Have just sent you an E-Mail with my name and mailing address Andy .

Thank you very much for this more than generous GAW. Some day I will GIFT this to someone as you have stipulated.

Harry

Thanks for the generous GAW, Gafishing; that scout knife is certainly a winner!! :thumbup::cool: (And I'm a procrastinator. :eek:)
Congrats, Harry!! Looking forward to seeing this fine prize on one of your cool display stands! :thumbup::cool:;)

- GT

Thanks GT !! What Title would you suggest ??? This will make only 2 Camp or Scout type and only the 5 th Camillus . Now that I have the Cattaraugus rack , I have room in the display case for this. It will go right next to my Ulster Scout. I really like this one because it is a Camillus and has the U.S.A. on the shield.

Harry

Harry

And Harry (old engineer) has claimed it.
Thank you all for looking.
And thank you all for all the kind words.
Andy

Thanks for doing a giveaway Andy, that's a great knife [emoji106]

Not an entry please, just wanted to say thanks, and to wish everyone good luck [emoji106]
Thank you sir
I'm new to BF and even newer to the porch.
I just recently read a story about your generosity towards another member in Europe I believe. And that had in great part inspired me to do this GAW.
Cheers
Andy

Congratulations Harry. :applouse: Good show Andy it's not often our newer members host a GAW and one with such a great prize to boot. I am happy you're here and look forward to all of your future post. A hardy thank you and welcome to our little family/community we like to call "The Porch".

Congratulations Harry. :applouse: Good show Andy it's not often our newer members host a GAW and one with such a great prize to boot. I am happy you're here and look forward to all of your future post. A hardy thank you and welcome to our little family/community we like to call "The Porch".
Thank you sir
Happy to be here
😁

Back