GAW - USA Made Blade - T-Shirt, 4XL

So I received this 4XL shirt from Scott over at USA Made Blade. I ordered a 3XL but it turned out they were out of stock. Scott went ahead and sent the 4XL free of charge for the minor mix up along with the rest of my order. This is some great customer service! Well, I’m really more of a 2XL fit guy that usually orders a 3XL t-shirt and shrinks it down to fit. Powerlifter, Big shoulders, etc. Nothing to do with the beer belly!? This 4XL is just way too big for me.

I want to pass on/pay forward the generosity shown by Scott and USA Made Blade and offer this up for a Giveaway. I will ship free to the lucky winner. Might not be a big market (pun intended) for a 4XL, but someone can probably use or want this?

Please only enter if you or someone you know can use this shirt. Please don't post it up for sale somewhere.

Rules:

Simpy post "I'm In" and I'll randomly pick the winner next Monday 8/14/17 after 12 noon.

Small log on the front upper left and larger logo on the middle back. Typical T-short design layout.

rmVhDC3l.jpg

5KiM9eEl.jpg

Thank you sir.

I should add, the shirt is brand new and never washed. Just tried it on and said, nope. I was freshly showered and pre deodorant so the shirt is squeaky clean and brand new. Still has that "new shirt" smell! ;)

That's very kind of you. I'd love an opportunity to own a cool blade T-Shirt in my size!:eek: . I'm in thank you. :)

Back