• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Gayle Bradley 2 where to preorder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to preorder this blade from KC but they dont accept paypal.
Is there anywhere else that I can preorder this blade from and use paypal?
Anyone know of a release date?

Thanks guys

you could put your pay pal funds onto a gift card online, there are tons of services online.

You are certainly free to pre-order, and I have done it many times, but it may be best to wait. Seems like when I pre-order, the knife I am so eager to get my hands on becomes available elsewhere both quicker and cheaper. Mr. Sal will make as many GB2's as the market will buy, so I don't think there will be a food shortage with this one. You will see them pop up at different vendors right around the same time, and then you can take your pick. Just my take on things. Rock on.

I agree with Mr. Noodle. Never really had good luck with preorders, either.

Im going to listen to you guys and hold off on a preorder.
This is all new to me, thanks guys.

Im going to listen to you guys and hold off on a preorder.
This is all new to me, thanks guys.

Just stick around here, chooma. I guarantee you the people on this forum will be the first to know when this thing becomes available.

Yeah but when you read it on here that online retailers have it in, youll eagerly go to the site and they'll be sold out . When is the expected time frame for release...late summer, fall, winter? Anyone know just a general time frame...

Not really. I talked to someone the other day at KW and they told me they dont have a expected ballpark release date for it. Could be a month from now or six months. I definately am waiting anxiously on the release of this one.

Dang that sucks....ive never pre ordered a knife but im tempted with this one. Im really trying to calm down on knives as I have more than I need now. I really liked the original bradley but never pulled the trigger. Always talked myself out of it. The 'want' factor is far exceeding the 'need' factor on the bradley 2 though and I will buy one.

I want the Bradley 2, but I won't pre-order, since I don't know WHEN it will be available.
There will be plenty to buy, NOT to worry.

Got mine in with knifeworks. I'm very much looking forward to it! :thumbup:

May knock my military out as my top spydie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back