Gayle Bradley Hard Use

And somehow I love the both all the more. Frankly, I'd probably buy an FRN-lightweight GB2 backlock the instant it was available, as long as it was hollow ground.

I agree. I was just sitting here thinking about how cool a g10 hollow ground m4 bladed GB with a compression lock would be just before I saw this thread.

Found this gem at the bottom of my knife drawer. Gave it another round of vinegar etching, might actually start using it now, it is a very charming model.
b5imIYy.jpg

Last edited:
I still carry my GB1 every day (carpenter). I have tons of knives, but they just got it right with that one. everyone seems so enamored with flat ground blades, but hollow ground with a super steel is the way to go in my opinion. been using that knife the better part of a decade. Have one new in box incase I actually wear it out or lose it.

Definitely a good idea. I need to find another one to stash away.

I still carry my GB1 every day (carpenter). I have tons of knives, but they just got it right with that one. everyone seems so enamored with flat ground blades, but hollow ground with a super steel is the way to go in my opinion. been using that knife the better part of a decade. Have one new in box incase I actually wear it out or lose it.

Back