Gayle Bradley

Does Anybody have information if Spyderco plans to manufacture more gayle Bradley 2? Or is there plans for another Gayle Bradley all together?

Last morning coffee of 2019. If the Gayle Bradley could talk, it'd say go ahead ... make my day :) Happy New Year !
uEOiwF6.jpg

Horse -

Looks like your GB broke up a bunch of rocks before you had your coffee. It is one tough son-of-a-gun! It has been my edc since it first was released by Spyderco. I can't afford GB's custom models unless a lottery ticket hits.

They were cool. I had two and kick myself all the time that I got rid of them. Didn't realize they would be discontinued. Never could warm up to the 2, but if they ever rerelease the 1...

yup...the GB2 is a good model, but it just doesn't quite approach the GB1...I don't think I'm going out on very much of a limb by saying the GB1 was the best value:quality:utility ratio production folder EVER!

I have edc'd the GB1 since first introduced. I would have liked to get a custom GB but it was too expensive. Some day though. The first thing I noticed about it was how tough it was. The GB 1 holds an edge for a very long time. It takes some effort to sharpen but doesn't have to be done frequently.

Last edited:
Back