Gear Thread

JfgWU3n.jpg

Mz8wgSp.jpg

I've been wearing Kenetrek Hardscrable hikers most days for a year. Best boots I've ever had.
I have a pair of the Desert Guides as well but they don't get as much use. The soles pick up LOTS of little rocks and carry them with you. Great for hiking not as great for my work.

The soles pick up LOTS of little rocks and carry them with you.

My pair is the same way, which is annoying with my gravel driveway! If I had another pair with a different sole I'd wear them for work boots for sure, but yeah, GREAT field boots in comparison to the Danner Pronghorns which I burn up every six months.

Anyone here use a mystery ranch 28 pop up pack? I've got some miles under their pintler which is a pretty good pack, but thinking the smaller 28 might be handy for some of what I do.

My pair is the same way, which is annoying with my gravel driveway! If I had another pair with a different sole I'd wear them for work boots for sure, but yeah, GREAT field boots in comparison to the Danner Pronghorns which I burn up every six months.
I still have a very old pair of the Danner Pronghorns and like them but they aren't even close to the same quality as the Kenetreks.

Back