• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC’s out the safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
D4EB31E5-ABF5-497B-8F0E-D6B9CB9443F3.jpeg Today I’m offering up some more of my hard to acquire GEC’s that really just never see the light of day. First I’ll take it followed by Private Message gets it. Shipped via USPS and US CONUS only unless other arrangements are made via PM.

*ALL SOLD*

1. Sold $300- #85 Bullet Jack 2 blade (Mike Latham SFO) in Antique Yellow jigged bone with match striker pull. Knife is NIT and only handled, but not used or sharpened.
2. Sold $300- #92 (Original Run) Eureka Jack in Autumn Gold jigged bone. Knife is NIT and only handled, but not used or sharpened.
3. Sold $275 #92(Original Run) Eureka Jack in Che Chen Rosewood. NIT and only handled, but not used or sharpened. Knife is serialized with paper.
4. Sold $300 #64 Babylon Hill Lock Back In King Wood. NIT handled, but not used or sharpened.
5. Sold #275 #76 Gunstock Jack in Burnt Stag. NIT handled, but not used or sharpened. Knife is serialized with paper.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back