1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

GEC #060119 Tidioute Muslin Micarta - $65

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by JasonPaul, Aug 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JasonPaul

JasonPaul Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2016
    Payment via PayPal goods and services. No international sales and no trades. Price includes insured shipping and fees.

Excellent condition with no signs of wear. Some very minor spotting. Excellent snap. Micarta is gorgeous and amongst the nicest I've seen. Was sprayed with edci solution prior to putting back in the tube.

SOLD$65SOLD

https://imgur.com/a/f8rbSUD

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    Titan likes this.
  2. JimmySlice1

JimmySlice1

Nov 28, 2016
    I'll take this

JasonPaul likes this.
  3. JasonPaul

JasonPaul Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2016
    Please post your email so I can contact you with PayPal info.

4. JimmySlice1

JimmySlice1

Nov 28, 2016
    robrcr22 at gmail.com

JasonPaul likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.