• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC 14 TC: 2016 Spear PPP x2

Status
Not open for further replies.

coiledwire

Platinum Member
In continued efforts to focus my collection, I'm listing some really nice lick creeks that I'll probably regret at some point down the road.

2016 GEC 14 TC Spear PPP

Both of these are NIT with the quality you'd expect. PPP's are the inaugural run of a pattern; production numbers for the yellow heart and ivory bone is 57 and 62 respectively. This yellow heart is especially nice in that it has very little blackening (which I imagine is from overheating during the cut or grind).

Yellow Heart: $sold
Smooth Ivory Bone: $sold

Prices above is paypal G&S with priority usps shipping in the US. Only trades I'd consider are 77 Barlows.

Time stamp rules. First to post I'll take it here in this thread, in a PM, or by Email has dibs.

Thanks for looking!

R8VvWJV.jpg

HqwAqZz.jpg

DgYKbVR.jpg

gjJYxM5.jpg

a6cDn4B.jpg

1MNNv7d.jpg

Last edited:
I will take the smooth ivory pending a response to my question. In the 2nd picture the bone appears a different color at the butt. Is this an accurate photo or a reflection or camera error?
Thanks

I will take the smooth ivory pending a response to my question. In the 2nd picture the bone appears a different color at the butt. Is this an accurate photo or a reflection or camera error?
Thanks

Hello.

The right scale in that photo is not in direct light. Ivory bone is somewhat translucent, so that is why it looks different in that photo.

Send me a PM to continue this transaction.
Thanks!

Edit: sorry, misread the question. The 2nd photo butt is due to the window's reflection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back