• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC 14 TC Barlows Ebony & Ivory, GEC 14 2B Lyle SFO, GEC 44 Stag

Got a few for sale.

First "I'll take it gets the knife followed by prompt payment to texmex03 at gmail dot com. I priced these all very fair, if you are able to send via friends and family it always helps but not requiring it. If you have any questions let me know.

GEC 14 TC Barlow Smooth Ivory Bone New in Tube on hold $160 shipped

Untitled by Josh, on Flickr

GEC 14 Lick Creek SFO Lyle 2 Blade New in Tube w/story SOLD $140 shipped via paypal

GEC 44 Sambar Stag used $95 shipped via paypal

GEC 14 TC Barlow Ebony New in Tube Sold $160 shipped

GEC 14 TC Barlow Smooth White Bone # 2 New in Tube SOLD $160 shipped
https://www.flickr.com/photos/96499038@N00/44837366475/in/dateposted-public/

Last edited:
Sorry just looking to get cash. I have been cleaning out my collection and these are close to the last of the ones I had committed to.

Hello, TexMex. I've got an odd request for ya. If I dropped $70 in your PayPal would you hold the smooth white bone 14 for me for a couple days?

Yes, that works well for me. I appreciate it, I've been wanting one of these white bone TC's for awhile. The first one in the post looks good to me! Funds on the way.

I found and sent another in $50 to your PayPal F&F. Are we good to go to ship out tomorrow? I'll send the last 10 in a couple days if you want.

Back