• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC 23 pattern, NY Knife Ivory jack plus 2 others

galvanic1882

Platinum Member
I have 4 knives for sale, first I'll take it followed by an email to galvanic1882@yahoo.com gets the knife. I am loading one picture of each knife and if emailed I can send more pictures. Price includes PP fees but shipping is 7.50, priority mail. I ship to the CONUS only unless discussed before hand.

First knife is an old New York Knife Co boys knife size 2 3/8" closed. Genuine Ivory handles that have aged beautifully. There are a couple of cracks on the front handle at the bottom pin. Both blades have great snap and half stops. Nicely made Walden NYK that could use a cleaning. 75.00

Second knife was listed before but I have reduced the price again on it. I believe a German made folder. It is 4 3/8" closed and has been used. Poor sharpening job on the blades but they snap well. Nice stag handles that are chip and crack free. Corkscrew on the back is tight opening and closing, good using knife. Marked on the main blade is GML inside and oval. Could not find any info on this mark? 60.00 Price reduction 45.00 Reduced to 30.00

Third knife was also listed before and reduced here again is unused in it's original leather pouch. It's a German knife marked Robert Klaas the knife is 3" closed and unused as far as I can tell. Great snap on bothe blades. 55.00 Price reduction 45.00 Reduced to 35.00 SOLD

Forth knife is a GEC 23 Northfield pattern Bullhead trapper in burnt stag. The knife is mint in the tube. Has some checks in the stag handles at the bottom handle on the front side. 265.00 SPFnykivory1.jpg gml1 (1024x683).jpg klaas1 (1024x683) (800x534).jpg 235113LRL2 (1024x683).jpg

Last edited:
Knife number 3 SOLD

Thanks for all the interest in the knives. Sale is now closed. NY Knife will go to ebay

Last edited:
Back