GEC 25s - Gots 'em?

It reminds me more of Edvard Munch's The Scream.

4pr3deW.jpg
Now that's some serious skill! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

It reminds me more of Edvard Munch's The Scream.

4pr3deW.jpg
Barrett, at first glance I was thinking serious photo-shop skill....then now I just realized how the "knot" in the wood cover matches up with the face in your photo-shopped version....I have to say that not only are you skillful but also extremely creative!!...now I'm not sure if I can ever look at this cursed knife the same again, lol.

I think these Ironwood versions came out quite nice. If I had to pick one negative, it is the deep set pins. If they get any deeper, there's not going to be any material left for them to secure down. I know this is a topic that comes up frequently about it being a time saver or something along those lines, but honestly there's no real valid reason for it in my opinion.
FN3S7Mo.jpg

YfWKppq.jpg

I think these Ironwood versions came out quite nice. If I had to pick one negative, it is the deep set pins. If they get any deeper, there's not going to be any material left for them to secure down. I know this is a topic that comes up frequently about it being a time saver or something along those lines, but honestly there's no real valid reason for it in my opinion.

Only thing that bugs me (and maybe it shouldn't) is that all 5 of mine from this run have a sunken spring at half-stop. Not sure why, but I much prefer slightly proud VS sunken.

Funny you mention that Travis. I just noticed that not more than a few minutes before you posted it. It's not even just a slight sunken spring, but quite deep. Like you, I'm sure it shouldn't matter but it's the details.

More Unicorns will be showing up on dealers shelves, but they will be "S" models. We won't see this material again due to the 'cracking' issues.

Back