GEC 25s - Gots 'em?

I can't believe that I allowed this thread to fall all the way down to Page 7. It is going to be a knot tying kind of day today. Red jigged bone #253208J. I have discovered that the GEC red jigged bone from 2008 is more of a strawberry color versus a darker red from 2009. I was thinking this would match my #26 from 2009 but the colors are a little off. It is a 1 of 50 but I have yet to see another one in the wild! Anyone else own one?

8K2BQfX.jpg

GuestWho101, I feel like you're my knife collecting doppelganger, my taste in knives is eerily parallel to yours : ) In fact, I have that exact same barlow! Is that one knife or two? Mine has a dark side and a light side too!

~Jim

GuestWho101, I feel like you're my knife collecting doppelganger, my taste in knives is eerily parallel to yours : ) In fact, I have that exact same barlow! Is that one knife or two? Mine has a dark side and a light side too!

Thanks Jim!
Twinning..... :D

It's only one knife (front/back), but I wouldn't mind having 2 or 3 more of 'em, haha. :)

Stop teasing, and show that beauty off! :cool:

That Barlow bolster with Drop-point blade..mmmmhhh! ooooohhhhh!:cool:

I know you're secretly bored with it...:D:D:D:D

Regards, Will

My newest #25 is this OD Green Linen Micarta Barlow, but it's only staying with me for a short while; I bought it as a Christmas present for a friend.

oOye2MJ.jpg

nFcVj5k.jpg

Still, while it's here, I might as well get a group photo with it and all my other spearpoint #25's. :thumbsup:

h3vT0go.jpg

Figured I'd let the sheepsfoot Stag in on a picture as well. It's my only #25 that isn't a spearpoint, and I think it gets lonely sometimes. :D

Bp6Xsg9.jpg

My newest #25 is this OD Green Linen Micarta Barlow, but it's only staying with me for a short while; I bought it as a Christmas present for a friend.

oOye2MJ.jpg

nFcVj5k.jpg

Still, while it's here, I might as well get a group photo with it and all my other spearpoint #25's. :thumbsup:

h3vT0go.jpg

Figured I'd let the sheepsfoot Stag in on a picture as well. It's my only #25 that isn't a spearpoint, and I think it gets lonely sometimes. :D

Bp6Xsg9.jpg
WOW!

Okay a collection shot of my #25s is way harder than it first appears. I am standing on a tall stool above the table with my panoramic lens while my better half is saying "Nerd Alert". This is the best out of the shots. I think I will stick to just a few at a time.

XTNMCLz.jpg

Okay a collection shot of my #25s is way harder than it first appears. I am standing on a tall stool above the table with my panoramic lens while my better half is saying "Nerd Alert". This is the best out of the shots. I think I will stick to just a few at a time.

XTNMCLz.jpg
When you see commitment and dedication to this degree, it's easy to let go of one to help such a wonderful pictorial accounting of this pattern. I see it, and I think it looks way better with your grouping then it did in mine;). Keep up the hunt. It will be awesome to watch you continue to work towards a total set.

Rockon75 Rockon75 Once again I can't thank you enough for the mammoth barlow. It was one that I thought I would never find! It is definitely one of the high points of my collection.

Back