GEC #35 Churchill Thread

Is the Churchill the last GEC to be stamped "Titusville Iron Works" ?
6qCrfPq.jpg

Let's hope not. If TIW is violating some copyright as I've heard it mooted, then call it Titusville Ferric Works instead. That CKC thing is more than lame.

On the road for work today. I've always wanted to see the original woolrich factory.

20171115_164023.jpg

I also visited the outlet store in woolrich, pa. I wanted something to remember the side trip, but it had to come from the U.S. factory. The only thing they are making there right now are the blankets. I picked up a blue "Allegheny" 56"x70" to remember the trip.
20171115_164517.jpg

On the road for work today. I've always wanted to see the original woolrich factory.

View attachment 798316

I also visited the outlet store in woolrich, pa. I wanted something to remember the side trip, but it had to come from the U.S. factory. The only thing they are making there right now are the blankets. I picked up a blue "Allegheny" 56"x70" to remember the trip.
View attachment 798324

We used to go hunting up around there & the Woolrich Factory Store was a regular stop once a year. I have a bunch of wool shirts & jackets from there. That stuff wears like iron.

I don't have good lighting here right now but I wanted to get a group pic real quick anyway. My final Churchill arrived earlier today. I decided to make my last one another Rust Red because I'm carrying the Rust Red on top in the pic and it's my favorite of the entire run. Thought it would be good to have a backup.

My pic could be much better but here they are. I think I'm done buying these but I wouldn't swear by it.

IMG_3717.JPG

I don't have good lighting here right now but I wanted to get a group pic real quick anyway. My final Churchill arrived earlier today. I decided to make my last one another Rust Red because I'm carrying the Rust Red on top in the pic and it's my favorite of the entire run. Thought it would be good to have a backup.

My pic could be much better but here they are. I think I'm done buying these but I wouldn't swear by it.

View attachment 798753
Nice family portrait !!
Now it makes me want a Rust Red and I thought I was done with just my trio lol.

View attachment 798753

Impressive array! That acrylic keeps tormenting me though......:cool:

Back