GEC #35 Churchill Thread

My Ebony Churchill is here!!!! Something seems a little different though. :confused::D:cool:

rczz8pe.jpg

2v5oErY.jpg

ujd2jxe.jpg

4fBPca3.jpg
Great job! I was tempted to do mine, but it’s the BF’s so I just felt wrong about changing it, thought about grabbing another but decided against it when I heard some ppl were having issues. Then all that seemed to be sorted out, and I had other things to buy and not enough money. Perhaps I’ll revisit it down the road if I find o good deal on one.

My BF knife is easily my most carried. That thin spear can get wicked sharp! It rides back left pocket 365. With two thin blades, I can only imagine how useful the Churchill will prove.

Nice job on altering the blade, Bob!! :thumbsup:
You had me staring at it for a bit there!?! :confused:

I didn't even consider a maroon linen since I saw the yellow rose was offered but I may have to get both now that I see the picture.

Trying to limit myself to only one example of each pattern isn't working out very well.

I'm getting a Yellow Rose for sure but I'm also holding out to see what the Jungle Acrylic looks like. That Maroon Micarta does look good though.

I have an ebony and a yellow rose coming my way, but, then I saw the Maroon and I feel tempted....too many upcoming GECs, must resist

I knew it. Plenty to go around. All the dealers have emailed saying they have it. Itching to move these 35 gabons. Ha ha.

I have an ebony and a yellow rose coming my way, but, then I saw the Maroon and I feel tempted....too many upcoming GECs, must resist
Yellow rose for me too and of course the stag is always for me. That is it on this run for me.

I knew it. Plenty to go around. All the dealers have emailed saying they have it. Itching to move these 35 gabons. Ha ha.

Curious, can you list the dealers you received an email from today that seemed to be "itching"? I tried to add to my numbers at the factory and they were out. Maybe some of these guys stuck with a bunch will have a few to move.

Curious, can you list the dealers you received an email from today that seemed to be "itching"? I tried to add to my numbers at the factory and they were out. Maybe some of these guys stuck with a bunch will have a few to move.
Hmm. But I don't want to get any "chicklets" for not talking about the 35 specifically.;). B ut one of these cats has the "ship" in him.

Last edited:
Back