GEC #35 Churchill Thread

In the pocket all week - another cull from Mike...the cullest! :cool:

jrjvUcc.jpg

Without further delay, this was a wonderful mail call. This is about as perfect as it gets for me with stag. I love the hourglass shape and how gnarly it is.

sQR9EN3.jpg

6r0aBrV.jpg

ZI8UQly.jpg

How perfect it is with the 55 anniversary today, I'll never forget when I got it.
Happy Anniversary. Beautiful stag.

The #35 Churchill is one of my favorite patterns. In honor of the namesake for this delightful pattern here is a couple of mine! :) First up is one of Mike’s cull Sambar Stags. It’s my most carried #35. Second up is my rarest #35. It’s a 2018 Rendezvous Special in Emerald Green. One of twelve! :D

44797901312_593951403b_o_d.jpg

29092369687_b775710da5_o_d.jpg
The #35 is my favorite pattern. And these two are beyond belief. :eek::cool: I love seeing them every time! Should you ever decide to part with either of them, think of me! ;)

I was finally able to score an ebony Churchill in the trade section! So happy, eventough it will take some months before it reaches me.

BTW, did anyone get a pin with Churchill? I don't think I've ever seen one.

I was finally able to score an ebony Churchill in the trade section! So happy, eventough it will take some months before it reaches me.

BTW, did anyone get a pin with Churchill? I don't think I've ever seen one.
I have ebony, maroon micarta, cougar clawed, hummingbird acrylic, yellow rose, green banana and rust red. No pins. Either very unlucky or there isn’t one.

I may buy one because i like the badge, personally not a fan of the beard comb.
this may be the ultimate hipster slip joint

I have two SFO #35 "THE TRAPPER" coming in the mail soon. I bought the Antique Yellow wavy jigged bone and the Appaloosa bone #35 two bladed knives. Only one of the four left , sold out in hours . I am receiving my first #35 knife very soon. (edit) all four sold out !

Last edited:
Back