• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC 44 CocoboloSOLD

jlhoffman74

Basic Member
My daughter needs a new lap top so I am passing these on.
All GEC and Case knives will come with box or tube and the Old Timer will not.

Old Timer 108OT and CV steel. "Schrade USA" tang stamp. Sawcut Delrin covers. Excellent walk-n-talk! Great condition, no wobble all blades are tight with pull of 5 , very sharp. Very light peppering that could be flitzed off. SOLD

GEC Gunstock Jack with Cocobolo covers, 441218. Excellent walk-n-talk 10 out of 10. Never used just carried in pocket slip and Norhtfield tang stamp still visible. Blade pulls are a solid 6. Cocobolo has beautiful figure and a unique pattern. Comes with tube.SOLD

Case Stockman 3318 with Yellow Delrin and CV steel. 2014.Centered and Excellent walk-n-talk. Never used or sharpened. Blade pulls arround 5. Some light blade rub marks standard with this pattern. SOLD

Case Stockman 6318 with Green Apaloosa Bone and SS steel.
2018.Centered and great walk-n-talk. Handles have been dyed/polished by me. Never used or sharpened. Blade pulls arround 5. SOLD

Case Stockman 6375 with Amber Bone and CV steel.
2012, Centered and great walk-n-talk. Some light blade rub marks standard with this pattern. Never used, not sharpened. Blade pulls arround 5. SOLD

(Paypal only - as goods). Free shipping.

Though I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose:
First "I'll take it" secures purchase power (will also check time stamps); please follow up with Paypal payment to jlhoffman74@windstream.net , Please pay promptly - I reserve the right to terminate a potential sale if payment is not sent within a reasonable time. I will ship once payment is confirmed.

Buyer agrees that they are 18 years or older and that the knives are in compliance with the laws in their area.
**All sales are final**
If you have any questions please PM me.
Thanks for looking.
4pUXuII.jpg

XiTSdgk.jpg

S1KmTPF.jpg

l18Fcnz.jpg

jS6yBAi.jpg

mutaGpU.jpg

Last edited:
I’ll take the green bone Case if available.

Edit: Payment sent

Last edited:
Payments received.
108OT SOLD to Simmonsrb. Thanks.
Case 3318 Stockman SOLD to Wardcleaver, Thanks!
Case 6375 Stockman SOLD tojaredk03, Thanks
Greenbone SOLD to Germaneye Thank you.

Knives will go out, and I will send tracking info.
GEC still available. thanks BF

Last edited:
Back