• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC 54 whittler WITHDRAWN

hornetguy

Gold Member
I have decided I need to try to move along my 54 whittler, in red acrylic. I bought it, thinking I'd like to keep it for "posterity", but have changed my ideas on how I want to go about my knife "collection". This is an unused (apparently) three blade whittler from 2008. It is pristine in appearance, the only flaw being that the acrylic has shrunk away from the bolster just a smidge on one end. I assume that is a relatively normal happening for older acrylic handles.
It comes in the original tube, with the Certificate of Authenticity, signed by Christine Tucker.
I would like to get back most of what I put into it, and am listing it at $175.
I will reserve the right to sell to whom I wish, and contributing members to the forum will get preference. I prefer that a true collector has this knife to enjoy.
Price includes USPS shipping to the CONUS.... thanks for looking

MLSQr1t.jpg
ky35ViT.jpg

kkDcd4c.jpg
dhDxiaq.jpg

32LYytf.jpg
RyK5tTY.jpg

xlKVgQI.jpg

I forgot to add.... reasonable offers will definitely be considered. I'm not married to this knife....:)

Back