GEC #56 Dogleg Jack Spear

I am glad someone likes the Mardis Gras... :rolleyes:

Makes me shudder, personally. ;)

(Though I will admit, the shield is pretty cool)
Please lost pic of the mardi gras when yiu receive the knife.

The oleans shield is really cool and i like the acrylic handle.

Would like to purchasd one ..

Please lost pic of the mardi gras when yiu receive the knife.

The oleans shield is really cool and i like the acrylic handle.

Would like to purchasd one ..
I don’t think he bought one but a few of us have and will be sure to post to share the Shudder and shield :D

TheFactor TheFactor toppygray82 toppygray82 ...I also have single blades in-bound on the Mardi Gras and Appaloosa and will get up some photos. Excited about the Mardi Gras...satin blade, jester un-x-ld etch, Orleans shield, and comes with a button:thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:...appears to be fairly limited quantity made, what's not to like?

I believe my Mardis Gras 2 blade is going to be delivered today. Excited for it. I considered the natural micarta, and it seemed like they were available and sitting for a while then the next day all gone, but oh well.

My Stag arrived a couple of days ago. I have been busy with my family being home over the weekend so couldn't find time for pictures until today. I asked the seller to pick out the stag for me and he did a fantastic job:cool::thumbsup:
7CLgV0.jpg

mJfVEp.jpg

C3H0Lr.jpg

W9HxzF.jpg

My Stag arrived a couple of days ago. I have been busy with my family being home over the weekend so couldn't find time for pictures until today. I asked the seller to pick out the stag for me and he did a fantastic job:cool::thumbsup:
7CLgV0.jpg

mJfVEp.jpg

C3H0Lr.jpg

W9HxzF.jpg
What a stunner!!!! I would of picked the same for me ... I mean you :D
I’m really liking that match striker nail nick to :thumbsup:

View attachment 851251 Dog gone it! I asked you guys to buy them all up, but you didn’t. Now I have Stag and Appaloosa 56 single blades on the way. Photos to follow next week! These covers are just irresistible. Who knows when we will see Appaloosa again.
Sorry I could only afford one Appaloosa lol or I would of happily honored your request . My Just for fun mardi Gras
Should be here next week to :thumbsup:

TheFactor TheFactor that’s okay I knew I was going to breakdown and get one. I have a friend who looks after me. He offered a Stag and an Appaloosa Bone. I could not resist. I believe the Appaloosa Bones will be highly collectible, because of its rarity. I love Stag the best, but it is much more common. I cannot wait to see your Mardi Gras special! (And, BTW, why do you think Planterz thought you were a Frenchman?! That was a nice portrait of yourself in the bolster. )

And paulhilborn paulhilborn , man that is incredible Stag! There is a thread I have been reading about selecting Stag. Your knife checks off every desirable box. That is truly a collector’s dream. Good for you!

Last edited:
TheFactor TheFactor that’s okay I knew I was going to breakdown and get one. I have a friend who looks after me. He offered a Stag and an Appaloosa Bone. I could not resist. I believe the Appaloosa Bones will be highly collectible, because of its rarity. I love Stag the best, but it is much more common. I cannot wait to see your Mardi Gras special! (And, BTW, why do you think Planterz thought you were a Frenchman?! That was a nice portrait of yourself in the bolster. )

And paulhilborn paulhilborn , man that is incredible Stag! There is a thread I have been reading about selecting Stag. Your knife checks off every desirable box. That is truly a collector’s dream. Good for you!
Couldn’t agree more about the Appaloosa ! Great friend you have there is he or she excepting any new friend applications ;)
Lmao had to go and hunt down that bolster picture . Have no idea why he thought I was French lol when I’m a second generation Italian :)
Like I just responded to his post from the bolster reflection ,I thought I looked more like a cone head bobble doll lol with readers on :p

Last edited:
Couldn’t agree more about the Appaloosa ! Great friend you have there is he or she excepting any new friend applications ;)
Lmao had to go and hunt down that bolster picture . Have no idea why he thought I was French lol when I’m a second generation Italian :)
Like I just responded to his post from the bolster reflection ,I thought I looked more like a cone head bobble doll lol with readers on :p

I had to laugh at @Planterz post...on SNL the Coneheads’ cover story was, “We’re from France.”

7CLgV0.jpg

mJfVEp.jpg

C3H0Lr.jpg

W9HxzF.jpg

Paul, that stag is AMAZING! Congratulations on a gorgeous knife.

Back