GEC #56 Dogleg Jack Spear

Thanks Dylan, I am very pleased with this one:thumbsup:
Paul after Seeing yours I’m glad I didn’t buy a stag .
I think any other one I would of been disappointed :)
But with that being said there’s some nice ones out there .

My Stag arrived a couple of days ago. I have been busy with my family being home over the weekend so couldn't find time for pictures until today. I asked the seller to pick out the stag for me and he did a fantastic job:cool::thumbsup:
7CLgV0.jpg

mJfVEp.jpg

C3H0Lr.jpg

W9HxzF.jpg

WOW ! Paul, you have been killing it with your Stag lately ! Very nice. I have a single blade stag 56 on the way, and I hope it looks like your two blade.

Paul after Seeing yours I’m glad I didn’t buy a stag .
I think any other one I would of been disappointed :)
But with that being said there’s some nice ones out there .
Thanks Factor, I certainly got lucky with this one but like you said, there are many nice ones being released on this run:thumbsup:
WOW ! Paul, you have been killing it with your Stag lately ! Very nice. I have a single blade stag 56 on the way, and I hope it looks like your two blade.
Thanks as well hamsco, I look forward to seeing pictures of yours when it arrives:thumbsup:

TheFactor TheFactor toppygray82 toppygray82 ...I also have single blades in-bound on the Mardi Gras and Appaloosa and will get up some photos. Excited about the Mardi Gras...satin blade, jester un-x-ld etch, Orleans shield, and comes with a button:thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:...appears to be fairly limited quantity made, what's not to like?
Lets see them.

I think the mardi gras 56 either single or two bladed is really cool.

Gotta get me one now.

I orderd two one in micarta and one in apaloosa bone.

But i realky like the orlean shield and the acrylic

toppygray82 toppygray82 D Duper
Thanks Gents! Also, in addition to the match striker pull, Orleans shield, etched blade, and lined/pinched bolsters you get a satin blade:thumbsup::thumbsup:....oh wait and you get a jester pin and cool unique tube:D....Can you really ask for too much more??

Last edited:
Apparently I've got a lot to learn about properly staging and photographing ... nevertheless, I persist. Great coloration on the ones above. That was my only concern about the Appaloosa bone--the amount of variance--since I prefer darker features over lighter on these. Here's mine
VIbnQ

VIbnQ

Apparently I've got a lot to learn about properly staging and photographing ... nevertheless, I persist. Great coloration on the ones above. That was my only concern about the Appaloosa bone--the amount of variance--since I prefer darker features over lighter on these. Here's mine
VIbnQ

VIbnQ
Ugh ... it's like I've never been on a forum before ... brutal. going off to research how to properly post images on this forum* .... grumble gumble ....

Ugh ... it's like I've never been on a forum before ... brutal. going off to research how to properly post images on this forum* .... grumble gumble ....
This forum can be very tricky to post pictures but once you figure it out it’s very easy . The only way I could do it is with imgur and copy and paste the link in the little picture tab on the top of the post option “click on it “ then paste it there .

This forum can be very tricky to post pictures but once you figure it out it’s very easy . The only way I could do it is with imgur and copy and paste the link in the little picture tab on the top of the post option “click on it “ then paste it there .
Thanks for the guidance and encouragement. Getting older is definitely rough. I used to be on the cutting edge of what passed for technology, now, not so much. But I'll come back strong ... with images!

Back