• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC 66 hemlock green - PRICE DROP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling one of my faves, a GEC 66 Calf Roper (#661317) in hemlock green jigged bone and Northfield trim. In excellent overall condition, always carried in a leather KSF slip, and used very sparingly.

Some blade rub markings present, just a result of the build pattern, however. Stropped only and joints flushed with mineral oil. This particular one has the best walk n talk and heaviest secondary pulls of all my 66s. Tube and wax paper included. Please see pics below.

$OLD shipped

*Not looking for trades at this time.

**Payment via PayPal Goods & Services only. My price above is inclusive of all PayPal fees and shipping to your verified PayPal address. By purchasing this knife, you're acknowledging that you're at least 18 years of age.
***I expect to receive payment within one hour, at most, or I'll move to the next person in line or relist the item unless other arrangements have been agreed upon by me.

The first definitive "I'll take it," and then promptly followed up with a request for my PP info via PM (preferred) or e-mail, gets it.

For ease of reference, I've listed my e-mail below. Please e-mail me directly and not through the bladeforums' relay system. However, I do reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone at any point at my own discretion, especially if I have you on my Ignore List.

I will ship within the US only via USPS Priority with tracking.

wilson52175 (at) hotmail (dot) com

(KSF slip is NOT included in this sale)
20190208_100211.jpg
20190208_100227.jpg

Also check out my Case pen knife (32087), CV/yellow delrin, for sale HERE!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back