1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  4. Week 38 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

GEC 66 hemlock green - PRICE DROP

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by Mingecutter, Aug 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mingecutter

Mingecutter Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Selling one of my faves, a GEC 66 Calf Roper (#661317) in hemlock green jigged bone and Northfield trim. In excellent overall condition, always carried in a leather KSF slip, and used very sparingly.

Some blade rub markings present, just a result of the build pattern, however. Stropped only and joints flushed with mineral oil. This particular one has the best walk n talk and heaviest secondary pulls of all my 66s. Tube and wax paper included. Please see pics below.

$OLD shipped

*Not looking for trades at this time.

**Payment via PayPal Goods & Services only. My price above is inclusive of all PayPal fees and shipping to your verified PayPal address. By purchasing this knife, you're acknowledging that you're at least 18 years of age.
    ***I expect to receive payment within one hour, at most, or I'll move to the next person in line or relist the item unless other arrangements have been agreed upon by me.

The first definitive "I'll take it," and then promptly followed up with a request for my PP info via PM (preferred) or e-mail, gets it.

For ease of reference, I've listed my e-mail below. Please e-mail me directly and not through the bladeforums' relay system. However, I do reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone at any point at my own discretion, especially if I have you on my Ignore List.

I will ship within the US only via USPS Priority with tracking.

wilson52175 (at) hotmail (dot) com

(KSF slip is NOT included in this sale)
    20190208_100211.jpg
    20190208_100227.jpg

Also check out my Case pen knife (32087), CV/yellow delrin, for sale HERE!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    AtomicRooster57 likes this.
  2. Mingecutter

Sep 7, 2011
    Price drop on the 66

3. 315

315 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2017
    Well, I can’t resist anymore. I’ll take it. PM sent.

Mingecutter likes this.
  4. SnailOffTheTrail

SnailOffTheTrail

Aug 25, 2018
    Oh, thank you, sir!

315 and Mingecutter like this.
  5. Mingecutter

Sep 7, 2011
    LOL, sounds good. This is $PF...

6. Mingecutter

Sep 7, 2011
    This one is now $OLD to 315. Thanks, bladeforums!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.