• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC #73 2007 Prim. Bone; 661210 Snakewood; 641113LBSG - Genuine Stag - Price Drops

All knives prices include insured shipping USPS Priority Mail - Paypal goods, 48 states, any other destinations I'll consider at your risk & cost. First "I'll take it" reply, followed by prompt PM & payment takes it. I'm not interested in trades. I reserve the right to sell elsewhere or to whomever. Less than 5 positive feedback, please contact me before claiming as I will need add'l references.

GEC #73 2007 Scout Trapper in Primitive Bone
Less common Scout is in excellent unused condition. It appears to be un-sharpened. Some light swirls in the bolsters, there are some very small pepper spots on the tangs. Great fit & finish. I'm not the original owner, I've had it for about 3 years - bone has been stable. The pull is strong on these, 7-8/10 Both blades have half stops and are centered. In the open position there is no play on either blade, this is a tight folder. This is a less common un-serialized version. Most NF '07 73's I've seen have the UN-X-LD blade etch on the regular blade, "1 of 350" on the spey, and are numbered (engraved) on the bolster. This one has the UN-X-LD etch on the spey blade, and no etch "1 of 350" & no numbering. Comes in Northfield tube w/ brown oil/wax paper, but there is no label on the tube end caps, as I received it.
$125.00

#2 661210 Serpentine Jack - Snakewood #11 of 25
I'm not original owner. Knife was carried, used & sharpened. Very good condition with substantial patina on blades & back springs. No pitting, but there is some light oxidation visible on the springs inside. The back of the springs are dark gray going black. Blades are centered, nice 5 pull with no halfstops. Comes with original tube, wax paper (well used) , cap & certificate.
$SOLD

#3 641113LBSG - Lock Back Swing Guard - Genuine Stag #12 of 20
Just a magnificent knife. Wonderful multi-colored stag. Like new. I acquired this on an auction site. It was represented as new, and I can find nothing to contradict that. Excellent mechanically & cosmetically. No blade play. Some light aging of the brass. Unused, uncarried & unsharpened. Original tube, waxed paper (excellent), cap plus an unusual "UN-X-LD" hat pin.
$225.00

Last edited:
Back