• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC 73 Rosewood for GEC or Stag Lionsteel

MattWRog

Gold Member
Wanted to try this pattern out and overall is very pocketable. Agree with one member here that this is the thinnest grind of any GEC that I’ve personally handled. Also the only GEC that I’d consider usable sharp from the factory.

I will admit this run, the rosewood covers are pretty underwhelming. I’ve seen plywood with more interesting figure. That’s just my opinion though. Should be durable as all get out. Fit and finish is exceptional. About a 5 pull on the main blade and a 7+ on the Spey. I carried it for one day and cut an apple so there will be the faintest whiff of a patina on the main blade and maybe a very faint swirl on the bolster. The Spey blade is unused. With tube and button.

Looking for a GEC in trade. Would love to find another single blade 15. Used is ok so long as excellent condition and with tube.

PM or email at hotmail dot com include your BF username if you email.

US 50 trades only and Priority mail required for shipping 76C83A5D-F3A1-44EF-8BB4-5D0E9C071599.jpegBF03671C-9FB6-44D9-909A-DD874855B85C.jpeg

Last edited:
Doesn’t have to be a single blade if it’s a smaller pattern and maybe a opposite end two blader.

Here is what I’m looking for: 15, 33, 38, 47, 62, 65, 66, 77, 78, 82 (two blade furtaker) 83, 85, 86 new Barlow, 92, 93.

Last edited:
One last angle would be a Lionsteel Roundhead or shuffler in some nice bumpy stag.

Back