• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC: 77, 74, 33

stuff_things

Gold Member
Hey all, clutch went out in my car, so these gotta go.

I'm working today, so please be patient, but I'll do my best to keep things in order and updated. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out :)

Selling 3 brand new GEC. All have their original tubes, paper, and the 77 and 74 have their pins. None of them have been carried, let alone fondled.

1.) GEC #77 Beautiful grain structure with some subtle dark brown hues. Walk and talk is phenomenal as you'd expect in a CK sfo with a pull around 7. Centering is perfect. Comes with tube and paper and pin. Only selling because I have multiples :/ Asking sold.

2.) GEC #74 Also brand new. Walk and talk, again, is fantastic. Pull at a 6.5, snaps shut. Comes with tube and paper and pin. Asking sold

#3)
GEC #33. Brand new, unused, however, where the oil collected at the very top of the main blade, it left a little mark. I have it a little wipe with a microfiber towels and some of it went away and I'm sure a little more would take it off. Otherwise it's perfect. Pull is a 5 on both, and both snap shut. Comes with tube and paper. Asking $105,or send me an offer.

USA deals only
First "I'll take it" here, or via PM gets first dibs.
I do however have the right to deal with whom I choose.
Paypal, zelle, CashApp.
I cover fees and shipping.

Last edited:
Back