GEC #77 Medium Barlow Impressions

Standby. Got the email and the choices were Blackwood and Micarta. Tried the Blackwood and it was sold out, so excited for my natural linen micarta!

My first 77 as well. I wanna put this baby into rotation! Huge ups to knifeswapper knifeswapper for a balanced, great rollout. Sorry to those who missed, happy for those who got one.

Standby. Got the email and the choices were Blackwood and Micarta. Tried the Blackwood and it was sold out, so excited for my natural linen micarta!

My first 77 as well. I wanna put this baby into rotation! Huge ups to knifeswapper knifeswapper for a balanced, great rollout. Sorry to those who missed, happy for those who got one.
Congrats!!! Use em! You won't regret it.

I lucked out got to pick early and went with a red saw cut. I really wanted the blood red last run but got an ironwood. I'm really happy I got what I did and it's going to look great next to my Camillus 51.

Shipped next Tuesday? How did you get that?
Got this in an email along with the tracking number.
"Thank you for your order from CollectorKnives!
We wanted to let you know that your order (#XXXXXX) was shipped via USPS First Class Mail on 9/17/2019.
You can track your package at any time using the link below."

Got this in an email along with the tracking number.
"Thank you for your order from CollectorKnives!
We wanted to let you know that your order (#XXXXXX) was shipped via USPS First Class Mail on 9/17/2019.
You can track your package at any time using the link below."

Ah yes. I just skipped the date part. Not at my best lately sorry. And thank you.

Back