GEC #77 Medium Barlow Impressions

Getting exciting now!!
Elderberry Camel bone.
oXvYYi5.jpg

I went with AB. My “rationale” ; have a copperhead sawcut and blood red jigged bone from a run years ago. Don’t have wood covers, so AB was my natural choice. Pics for illustration ;)

md3HWZN.jpg

RgFEGPL.jpg

If i’m Lucky enough to get a shot at another run I’ll be watching for micarta.

Big thanks to Mike. I thought for sure that we would have to wait a while to get these knives with all of the work he had to do emailing separate groups etc.. I figured I would see something end of next week and was fine with that, got my shipping notification and I should have her in hand Monday, thank you

This one among others has not escaped.
GPATKX9.jpg
That smooth autumn gold bone is definitely nice but your saw cut is real sweet and it looks like 2 full blades. It’s hard enough to get a 77 Barlow with 1 or 2 blades and even harder to get or find 2 full blades. I don’t have a 77 Barlow with 2 full blades, good for you for keeping it, I sure would.

That smooth autumn gold bone is definitely nice but your saw cut is real sweet and it looks like 2 full blades. It’s hard enough to get a 77 Barlow with 1 or 2 blades and even harder to get or find 2 full blades. I don’t have a 77 Barlow with 2 full blades, good for you for keeping it, I sure would.
I agree...love that pattern!

Back