GEC #77 Medium Barlow Impressions

77 2b Smooth Autumn Gold vs. standard version of SAG bone. Maybe it was the bone they used on the 2b because the single blade 77 in SAG bone looks like the standard run.

w4XGe4n.jpg

Sis0zgj.jpg

wp0kY77.jpg

I regretted selling my elderberry camel bone user clip main sheepfoot secondary 77. I wasn't following along at the right time and missed the original notification, but was lucky enough to get in on the consolation rounds as you might say in wrestling and have an African Blackwood on the way. I shamefully don't have any ebony or AF in my rotation right now so it's fitting. Thanks Mike!

Not my photo saw it on Instagram.....wowwww
rtu3ion.png
Looks pretty nice. Is that a CK photo, or is that out in the real world somewhere already? Wouldn't have thought those would have made their final destination yet from CK, assuming they went that route (and I thought all the 77 barlows went that route).

Looks pretty nice. Is that a CK photo, or is that out in the real world somewhere already? Wouldn't have thought those would have made their final destination yet from CK, assuming they went that route (and I thought all the 77 barlows went that route).
Seems to be on a civilians Instagram....o_O

Yes, Harry, smooth autumn gold bone. I agree about it being uniquely attractive. It was only my blind preference for a clip main that ever caused me to even think about selling it, but there it is. We all make mistakes . . .

Back