GEC #77 Medium Barlow Impressions

Can't wait! This will be my third red sawcut 77 and my first single blade. I've also got a little long-bolster 25 spear point in red sawcut. Does that make it a 'Baby' Barlow?

Mine should be arriving on Friday, can't wait to start seeing those photos roll in.

I don't want any. My stomach gets tied up in knots by falling prey to the frenzy every time they release a few GEC patterns to the few that are lucky. My cure now is to just order a Case.

Maybe I missed it.... is the "CK" etch on all models of this release or only on the snakewood?

Time for show and tell. My Amber Sawcut arrived this morning and I love it. Can't wait to see all of yours! View attachment 1198511 View attachment 1198512 View attachment 1198513

Ooh, very nice! I have another day to wait - thanks for the great pics. I've been waiting for a Red Sawcut Barlow for a while now. Still am, but when the tough choice came, I hadda go with the ole Sugar Daddy!

p354363b.jpg

Being in St. Louis I usually get knives from Oklahoma pretty quick. I got my red today but not sure how to upload pictures on mobile. Am I an idiot or can that only be done on a desktop?

I got my red today but not sure how to upload pictures on mobile.
You need a paid membership (worth it) to use the photo upload feature.
Or you have to use a seperate photo hosting site to house your photos and create a link here.

Back