GEC #77 Medium Barlow Impressions

willc willc Nice clip! I kind of regret trading mine away. Any yeah, my other '15 77s didn't have the etch which is why I was initially curious. I like it without the etch to be honest.

brochacho brochacho Don't tell me that, then I won't want to use it haha. Nah, I did receive it in user condition and the etch is already kind of faint so it'll be a plain jane soon enough.

PXL_20220215_204436670_copy_1209x805.jpg
I'd like to contribute a photo here. Since I spent a good deal of time again going thru here lately. Good bump for those that would like to catch up or peruse some info on the previous runs etc.

PXL_20220215_204705701.PORTRAIT_copy_845x976_1.jpg
My new #77 medium Barlow with my favorite modern medium Barlow 🙃

View attachment 1743426
I'd like to contribute a photo here. Since I spent a good deal of time again going thru here lately. Good bump for those that would like to catch up or peruse some info on the previous runs etc.

View attachment 1743429

You got picture perfect Stag on that one, Renato - very nice! I am hoping mine will get in tomorrow - fingers crossed.

You got picture perfect Stag on that one, Renato - very nice! I am hoping mine will get in tomorrow - fingers crossed.
Much appreciated Dylan and I can agree. The fit on this one is well done as well. Snappy and getting snappier in all three positions with a nice water tight back spring. Hoping yours is just as nice! I always look forward to your pics. You always seem to capture their character well.

View attachment 1743426

View attachment 1743429
I ran across this thread last week and so glad that you gave it a bump… by the way, stunning new stag #77 👍👍

229D322B-F603-4116-8D24-00DC8BF01362.jpeg
Mine landed today and I couldn’t be more pleased with it.

Back