• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC #82 Stockman in Stag (Withdrawn for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pàdruig

Reap What You Sow
Platinum Member
Withdrawn for Now.

I have a brand new #82 in Sambar Stag from the recent run up for grabs. It has only been removed from tube for some handling and pictures. Never sharpened or carried, factory oil has been left on the blades. I did not take to it like I thought I would so it deserves a better home.

Price: $150 (Includes shipping and insurance to the US, international shipping will incur further costs)

Payment terms: PayPal (G&S only)

Shipping: This will go out after Christmas Day if purchased prior. USPS Priority Mail with Insurance and Signature confirmation.

Though I reserve the right to sell to whom I wish, the usual statements are applicable. First to say "I'll take it", followed by a PM or visitor's message gets it.

I will be engaged in Holiday activities in the next couple of days but will respond to messages as quickly as I can. Please feel free to ask questions, etc.

Pictures:

e0hhY2R.jpg

tvrz3iw.jpg

wQvfHLl.jpg

QJ9F7xb.jpg

OqwdSHq.jpg

Aig99DN.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back