1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

GEC 85, 72, 73, 74, Case, Moore Maker

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by lambertiana, Apr 3, 2018.

1. lambertiana

lambertiana Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 7, 2000
    Due to some unexpected bills, medical and otherwise, I need to part with some knives of which I am rather fond. Prices include shipping to CONUS addresses and paypal fees. First to post "I'll take it" gets the knife. Follow your post with a PM or email to me and I will supply my paypal address.

First, a GEC 85 EO with blackwood scales and linerlock. This knife is NIT, never carried or sharpened. Asking $Sold.
    [​IMG]

Second is a GEC 72 with blackwood scales. This knife is NIT, never carried or sharpened. Asking $Sold.
    [​IMG]

Third is a GEC 73 with ebony scales. This is NIT, never carried or sharpened. This is a 2007 Cumberland Knife Works SFO. Asking $Sold.
    [​IMG]

Next is a GEC 73 with Osage Orange scales. It has been sharpened and carried, and has the start of a fruit-induced patina as well as a few pepper spots. Comes with tube. Asking $Sold.
    [​IMG]

Next is a Moore Maker stockman with horn scales and punch. No box. I believe this was made by Camillus. Carried and used, has a little patina. Asking $Sold.
    [​IMG]

And finally is this Case XX with sheepsfoot blade. I bought this used some time ago. No box. Asking $Sold.
    [​IMG]

I realized that I forgot to include the 74. Cocobolo, has been sharpened and carried a little. Comes with tube. Asking $Sold.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
    neal70 likes this.
  2. billythekidder

billythekidder

Jul 15, 2017
    I'll take the 85

3. GHop

GHop Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 29, 2016
    seconds on the 85

4. Slim278

Slim278 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 24, 2016
    i will take the 73 please

This one
    Next is a GEC 73 with Osage Orange scales.

5. GreasySideUp

GreasySideUp Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 15, 2018
    I’ll take the Case Sheepsfoot.

6. Rouse

Rouse

Nov 30, 2014
    I'll take the 72 please
    Funds Sent.
    Thanks , John.

7. billythekidder

billythekidder

Jul 15, 2017
    I need paypal info.

8. 19-3ben

19-3ben Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 27, 2015
    Seconds on the Case

9. lambertiana

Jul 7, 2000
    Email me at lambertiana at hotmail.com

10. darthkonquer

darthkonquer Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 25, 2016
    I'll take the Ebony 73.
    edit: payment sent, thanks

11. billythekidder

billythekidder

Jul 15, 2017
    Payment sent.

12. flatblackcapo

flatblackcapo Part time maker, very very part time Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 25, 2012
    pm sent about the Moore Maker
    EDIT : I'll take it .

13. 8-Fingers

8-Fingers Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 21, 2017
    I'll take the cocobolo 74! PM the paypal details

Vaporstang likes this.
  14. lambertiana

Jul 7, 2000
    All are sold, thanks! I will try to ship these out on Thursday. It was hard to part with some of these, but, to quote Aragorn, "One who cannot cast away a treasure at need is in fetters".

JTB_5 likes this.