• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC 85, 72, 73, 74, Case, Moore Maker

lambertiana

Gold Member
Due to some unexpected bills, medical and otherwise, I need to part with some knives of which I am rather fond. Prices include shipping to CONUS addresses and paypal fees. First to post "I'll take it" gets the knife. Follow your post with a PM or email to me and I will supply my paypal address.

First, a GEC 85 EO with blackwood scales and linerlock. This knife is NIT, never carried or sharpened. Asking $Sold.
xGhpr6K.jpg

Second is a GEC 72 with blackwood scales. This knife is NIT, never carried or sharpened. Asking $Sold.
O1nD6zW.jpg

Third is a GEC 73 with ebony scales. This is NIT, never carried or sharpened. This is a 2007 Cumberland Knife Works SFO. Asking $Sold.
lci199L.jpg

Next is a GEC 73 with Osage Orange scales. It has been sharpened and carried, and has the start of a fruit-induced patina as well as a few pepper spots. Comes with tube. Asking $Sold.
RzgFuEJ.jpg

Next is a Moore Maker stockman with horn scales and punch. No box. I believe this was made by Camillus. Carried and used, has a little patina. Asking $Sold.
4i30iHo.jpg

And finally is this Case XX with sheepsfoot blade. I bought this used some time ago. No box. Asking $Sold.
ACpdlwC.jpg

I realized that I forgot to include the 74. Cocobolo, has been sharpened and carried a little. Comes with tube. Asking $Sold.
VrEXpzr.jpg

Last edited:
i will take the 73 please

This one
Next is a GEC 73 with Osage Orange scales.

I'll take the 72 please
Funds Sent.
Thanks , John.

Last edited:
pm sent about the Moore Maker
EDIT : I'll take it .

Last edited:
All are sold, thanks! I will try to ship these out on Thursday. It was hard to part with some of these, but, to quote Aragorn, "One who cannot cast away a treasure at need is in fetters".

Back