• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC 85 CK SFO (SOLD)

Pàdruig

Reap What You Sow
Platinum Member
Up for sale is an 85 from the recent run.

CK SFO, if I remember correctly, with the Blood Red Jigged Bone.

The prices includes knife and USPS Priority shipping w/Insurance. What you see is what you pay. PayPal (via Goods & Services only).

Though I reserve the right to sell to whom I wish, the typical unwritten rules apply: First to say "I'll take it" either here in this thread or via PM, gets it.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, thoughts, and/or concerns, I will be happy to address them.

Specifics:
  • GEC 852118 EO
  • Blood Red Jigged Bone covers
  • Northfield trim with Match Strike Long Pull
  • Single Spear Main
  • Price: $125 SOLD
Condition:
I have not used or carried this knife. It has been taken out of my knife case for pictures. My other 85 got some blade rap before I realized that was a thing with these knives and so I've always been very careful with this one. Edge is as nice as it came from the factory.

Good action and centering. My biggest complaint with this knife has to do with the dye, I always thought it a bit washed out and that it lacked deep consistency. Rather than aspiring to re-dye it and have it sit indefinitely, I am offering it for sale, much to my future regret, I am sure.

Pictures are taken in natural lighting with no filters, hopefully the dye is reflected accurately.

yGvYBp4.jpg

0Zell1r.jpg

8FyAopd.jpg

8LZ3o54.jpg

Last edited:
Back