GEC #86 2021: Angus Jack, 2AB, Spring Street Barlow (BF Knife)

WtH

edit: oh I see. Secret code gets you the true price.
But I wonder how many knuckle heads will pay that price ?

Last edited:
MdtyeVz.jpg

International sales on the 2021 Forum knife will be available, just not from my website. Canadian sales will be thru Charlie. The price listed is to keep any unqualified folks from buying the knife. The coupon price is the member price and is substantially less, we are just waiting on final approval before the code will be released.

Please, remain calm. All will be revealed soon!!!

Meanwhile, the bone 2ABs are looking spectacular. This barlow run is epic and they will surely be in high demand even though numbers are low. Best of luck to all who desire one!

International sales on the 2021 Forum knife will be available, just not from my website. Canadian sales will be thru Charlie. The price listed is to keep any unqualified folks from buying the knife. The coupon price is the member price and is substantially less, we are just waiting on final approval before the code will be released.

Meanwhile, the bone 2ABs are looking spectacular. This barlow run is epic and they will surely be in high demand even though numbers are low. Best of luck to all who desire one!
Just to confirm, this is different than the other years as in there is no “saved” knives for members, we get the code when it is released then it’s whoever is fastest gets one?

I think there is usually not international shipping, usually (again I think) people work it out with other members or some kind of international re-shipping service.

It has been a mixed bag, at least for the past three. SK shipped the Bucks internationally in 2018. In 2019, international customers received their knives directly from GEC. Last year, CK shipped them to a third party who then sent them overseas.

So... Who's Charlie? 🤔

I don’t think that is what was said.
What was said is that “all will be revealed.”
Oh yeah, and “please remain calm.”

Back