• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC 92 talon price drop

Bo Sturgill

Gold Member
I got a couple GECs to part with, I can’t download the app tonput pics on here because my phone is old and I haven’t updated it yet so you will have to shoot me a email and I will send u pics. Sorry about that. I will go in order of message or emails to be as fair as I can be. All prices are shipped and PayPal goods and services. Here is my email
Bosturgill@outlook.com

1) GEC 33 dog paw. Sold. it’s the dark reddish jig. Have the tube the blade has been reground so it don’t have the paws on it but that is the only thing done to it other than that it’s in great condition

2) GEC 74 2016 1 of 13 natural smooth white bone. Sold it is a s model. I have the tube the only thing I could see wrong with it is it has a faint line down the blade it isn’t patina idk what happened to it, it was like that when I got it, then there is on place on the handle that looks like a crack but I have looked at it every way and all I can find is just a dark place in the bone. Pretty cool knife.

3) GEC 92 talon in green jig bone warnie Blade 225.00. It’s a user and I don’t have the tube. I cleaned up the blade with Flitz and it is in great condition good snap and a nice pull center is spot on.

Last edited:
Back