• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC #93, #06 (Pemberton and Templar)

Pàdruig

Reap What You Sow
Platinum Member
Good day, folks.

I have a number of knives up for sale. Same story, different day --- trying to thin the herd and replenish some funds.

All prices are as stated and include shipping/insurance via USPS Priority. PayPal is the preferred method of payment (G&S ONLY). (If there is international interest, please contact me to get a separate shipping quote.)

Though I reserve the right to deal with whom I choose, the usual first "I'll take it" either here in this thread or via PM applies.

Descriptions are to the best of my observations and additional pictures are available upon request. All knives come with their original tubes and/or boxes unless stated otherwise.

Now for the knives:

GEC #93 Ramsfoot --- $95 SOLD
  1. Ramsfoot Pattern 933119 (large swayback)
  2. Ramsfoot Blade (Big Sheepfoot)
  3. Cocobolo Wood covers (Very nice straight grain to this one on both sides)
  4. Condition: Like mint in tube. I ended up with a second one of these but I like the oddball wood on my other 93 better. As far as I know, this knife has never been carried or used. It has, however, been put to a strop and is nice and sharp.
QFfBNHq.jpg

33ki4jQ.jpg

GEC #06 Pemberton --- $95
  1. Pemberton 062219
  2. Spear main/Coping secondary configuration
  3. Dark Blue Jigged Bone covers with Tidioute Shield (Nice color on this bone)
  4. Condition: Used. Knife has been carried and used to open a few packages. There is light patina forming on spine/backspring and has some minor bolster swirls. Still has its factory edge on both blades.
xMtuPuc.jpg

GwStOtV.jpg

GEC #06 Templar --- $50 SOLD
  1. Templar 061119
  2. Clip blade
  3. Crusader Acrylic (red) covers with typical Templar trim and no shield
  4. Condition: Like mint in tube. Never been carried, used, or sharpened. Factory edge and etch all intact. A cute little knife that will be nice for any collection.
JcD4GSu.jpg

fWr44xb.jpg

Last edited:
Back