• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC Ebony Lambfoot #93 and jigged bone #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple beauties I simply won’t be using: great snappy action on both with excellent centering/WnT/overall quality. Wonderful knives that just beg to be used. Pictures tell the story better than I can. CONUS only, first I take it gets dibs with a follow up PM for PayPal. Priority shipping tomorrow.

The Lambfoot has been taken out for pictures and that’s it, wax paper isn’t the best. Sold to A ah0rner is what I paid and what I’m asking now.

If you’ve not handled a #44, you’re missing out on one of GEC’s best made knives of the last few years. Snappy and centered with good strong pull, they did an exceptional job on the jigging as well. Great knife that’s been carried but not used. It’s not BNIT but it’s close. I’m keeping the Cocobolo with satin blades because of personal preference and need to find a new home for this one. Yes these can still be bought brand new online, but this way you get a little discount. Comes in tube. Sold to blades&wrenches blades&wrenches for a fantastic knife that looks great paired up with your grandpa’s favorite sidearm for #wheelgunwednesday
vOMqina.jpg

q8ExTav.jpg

ABWxAUd.jpg

akByode.jpg

DJVlLpl.jpg

bMZKhkJ.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back