• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC Forum Trapper and Texas Toothpic Price reduction!

Up for sale is most of my remaining collection of Great eastern cutlery knives. Sadly, I have to sell off my knives to pay off some serious debt :(. In any case I am sure these will go to good homes. See below the individual description of knives. Please feel free to ask any questions if I missed anything. All the knives are gently used but have no major wear. They have light patinas as seen in the pictures below. I accept Paypal only and please add 3% if you dont like the gift option :)
Please see the pics of the knives below for pics (sorry for the flipping of positions on the knives but I think you guys can figure it out :) )

1) Blade forums trapper. Great shape and very nice user. Blades are nice and centered. Pulls are nice and pinchable. Only stropped for sharpening. No tube sadly :(. Asking 100 shipped

2) #73 Tidioute lockback in Ebony. This one has been used gently and is an amazing knife. The blade isnt completely centered but no rub. Slight play when locked up if you pull with your fingers. Ebony is beautiful.No tube. SOLD

3) #68 Northfield in snakewood with tube. No blade rub and beautiful wood pattern. Outstanding little specimen. Asking SOLD

4) Northfield Texas Toothpick in red bone. Nice and centered and overall beautiful medium sized knife. Includes the tube. 75 70 shipped

5) #15 boys knife in ebony. Not quite centered when closed but no rub. Beautiful little user. Includes the tube. SOLD

6) #25 Northfield Barlow in burnt stag. Nice and centered. Great little knife with nice character on stag. SOLD

20151227-IMG_6158 by Mark LeGear, on Flickr

20151227-IMG_6155 by Mark LeGear, on Flickr

20151227-IMG_6156 by Mark LeGear, on Flickr

20151227-IMG_6157 by Mark LeGear, on Flickr

Last edited:
Seconds on #5, the 15 boys knife.

pm sent to each of you. Thanks for your interest everyone, I really appreciate your help :)

The boys knife, #25 and 68 are payed for and are sold. Will be shipped tomorrow! :)

Back